Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amelia at play and rest

Summer has arrived in DC. And it's disgustingly hot some days. Matt was watering the grass when Amelia decided to go try and run in it. She didn't care that she was fully clothed. And for the the record she's wearing more of a tulle skirt than a full tutu.

And here's Amelia in a rare moment of calm. She was watching golf with Matt and curled up with her stuffed puppy and a blanket. This is how she tries to lay on Teddy, so you can understand why Teddy isn't a big fan of it.


There's lots going on right now. Matt starts his new job on Monday, our house goes on the market (it's amazing how much stuff comes with a 25 pound baby) Tuesday, and Friday is my last day in the office. My company is moving to Chicago, but I will be staying on and telecommuting. I think Teddy's going to like the company, but still spend most of her time asleep on our bed. I have been traveling quite a bit, but with the summer it will slow down. Which is good because I really need to organize my closet before we have an open house. We've started looking for a new place, but we just haven't found the perfect place yet. There's one we really like, but we'd be looking at doing some remodeling within a year or two, and I'm not sure I'm up for that. So we'll keep looking and see what we can find.

2 comments:

  1. OMG The basement looks awesome! Can't wait to see you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till you see it in person. You won't believe the difference. Even the cleaning lady was shocked this morning.

    ReplyDelete