Monday, April 5, 2010

Stubborn Baby

So I've been having a couple of contractions an hour for over a week now. They will also get more intense and frequent (to the point that the doctor sent us to labor and delivery once) but then they calm back down, but don't ever go away. So when I went to the doctor's office this morning hoping that meant I was at least a little dialated. After the exam the doctor actually giggled. Still at zero. We're going to have to go and get this baby on Wednesday. That means I will be pregnant for less than 50 hours. That feels so good. Much more than the grown man giggling at my cervix.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking about you guys and eagerly awaiting the good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and we will be thinking about you! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little love bug and to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My induction was super easy so try to relax and enjoy the ride. She will be here in no time! How fun. I'm so thrilled for you guys. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete