Monday, March 29, 2010

Due Date

And shockingly enough, our child is being stubborn. Even though I've had a number of contractions over the weekend I'm still not dialated at all. I've got an appointment for a non-stress test this Thursday to make sure everything's going fine (standard for going over your due date) and then I'm scheduled to be induced on the 7th. I have my fingers crossed that I'm one of those women who go from nothing to 3 cm dialated in a couple of hours and I'll be in labor later today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I labored, no kidding, for ONE week with Lukas. I had contractions for six hours. They would go away. Then two days later it'd happen again. Having contractions is GOOD even if it doesn't mean you're dilated at all. I know these last days are agonizing....they are for every pregnant woman....you'll forget them the second you have that baby girl in your arms :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to watch you turn pink over lunch, though. (I'm aware that's one of those comments that will bite me in the ass someday.)

    ReplyDelete