Monday, May 9, 2011

Can't Walk, Must Run or Dance

Amelia is constantly in motion. I think people don't believe me when I say she literally never stops moving. Here is my video evidence of her sitting still for no more than 2 seconds.

Exhibit A
Please note that Teddy is sitting next to me when I started filming, but then needed to become part of the action.



Exhibit B


Unfortunately I have yet to catch the dancing, but I will keep trying.

Thankfully the new nanny and nanny share friend are wearing her out during the day. We barely have enough time to feed her and give her the last bottle before she passes out. We're finding that she still gets the night terrors if she worn out, but they're shorter and less intense then if she just skipped a nap. I don't want to wake her up before the terrors are about to start, because they're usually only about an hour after she falls asleep. I think waking her up then will just make her more confused. Once they're done (and usually last less than ten minutes) she's a good sleeper for the rest of the night. But, it's a pretty heart breaking ten minutes. The only good thing is that we know they're coming, and we know they're going to stop.

2 comments:

  1. These videos are fantastic! We love to see her on the move. We miss her! And the videos help feed our addiction to all things Amelia. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. A little speed demon, eh? She's adorable :).

    ReplyDelete