Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Taming the Wild Beast

I love looking at the photos we get from Angelina Photography, but I have to say the outtakes are just as good sometimes. I now present "Trying to get a family picture with Amelia."

Nope, not sitting right now.
No thank you.
I think I'll leave now.
Matt: One minute. (Translation - sit here and smile for one minute, it's not going to kill you.)
I'll stay, but I'm not happy about it.
I would like to sit there please.
I'm gonna get away..
Trying really hard
Almost...
Damn, caught again.
Non-violent resistance.
Fine.
Not gonna look at the camera.
Not gonna do it.
Did you just promise me ice cream?
I'll come back for ice cream.
I can have chocolate, right?
 
Whee! Twirling!
Ok, I have to get situated.
How's this?
Did you get my good side?
One last chance...
And I'm off.

We were able to get a couple of other good shots of the three of us, a bunch of one of us with Amelia and a ton of cute Amelia solo shots. I'm reconsidering my nickname for her. I call her Snarf right now, but after this I'm thinking of changing that to Ham.






1 comment: