Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cloning???

When Amelia was first born, and for awhile after, I didn't really see the resemblance between me and Amelia as much as other people did. Now that she's a little older I see it all the time. And while everything that Amelia got from me in terms of looks (except the blond hair) is something I got from my father, she definitely makes faces and gestures where she looks exactly like my mom. Since my brother Will and I look so much alike, Amelia looks like him, even more than she looks like me. I think she's also starting to look more and more like Matt. Especially when she's sleeping. It's adorable. 

And here I present the photo evidence. 
 Alicia at 18 months - I actually gasped out loud when I saw this one because Amelia does exactly the same thing with her hands.
 
My brother Will at 18 months
Amelia at 18 months

Maybe she does have a little of her dad in her.
Matt at 16 months.

2 comments:

  1. When I first looked, I thought you had posted a new picture of Amelia; that's how much she resembles you in the first picture. And yes, she holds her hands in exactly the same way. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I thought the photo labels had gotten mixed up!
    And Matt...That is just too cute. What happened??

    ReplyDelete