Thursday, October 28, 2010

This is why there should be more people who can clean this own poop than people who need their poop cleaned up in the house at any one time

They've taken over and I think they're trying to break me. Between late night wake ups (Amelia), puking in our bed (Teddy), breaking the coffee table (Teddy), and trying to crawl up the stairs (Amelia) they are wearing me out. Amelia is also trying to crawl into Teddy's crate and Teddy is trying to stay away from Amelia while she's pulling her fur, but won't stop getting close to lick her face. Basically it's what I imagined WWF was like in the 80's. We will be getting a pen to keep Amelia in soon, so I'll see what I can do about it being a steel cage. If they don't knock it off soon I see this in their future.

They may look sweet but it's all an act to get more food and treats.
Amelia and I are off to San Diego tomorrow to meet Matt there for a family wedding. He's been in San Francisco this week, so it didn't make any sense for him to come back just to fly right back out. Wish us luck and a sleepy baby for the whole flight.

3 comments:

  1. Wait - and you want me there to be the referee? I am re-thinking the Grandma thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they save it for me. They were perfect for Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Matt lied. Go with your gut here.

    ReplyDelete