Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Plastic Invasion Has Begun

Amelia loves to stand. Have I mentioned that? It might be because most days my arms are so tired at the end of the night from holding her up all the time that I can't bring my arms to a keyboard to try and type. To make sure that our arms don't fall off Matt and I decided to buy Amelia something she could stand and bounce in.
Did I mention that it had 85,000 parts and need approximately 35 batteries? While I was willing to put it together I am unwilling to start dealing with the noise so it currently has no batteries. We can wait on that till she's bored with the toys.

Can you see her behind all the things attached to it? She's no longer interested in us.

She loves it and we love it because it tires her out. And now Matt and I won't have out arms fall off by September.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia - I connected to your blog through Cat's. Grady was born the same day as Amelia, and it's been fun comparing what they've been up to! Grady is not quite as adept at the circle of neglect, as you will see in my next blog post (aliandmattwilkinson.blogspot.com). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I've been enjoying reading about Amelia!

    ReplyDelete