Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lots of Photos

I've been slacking on posting photos from the last month, so here's what we've been up to.

My sister Amanda went to a crew camp down at UVA, so Amelia and I went down with my sister Bunny to pick her up. We totally made it in time to watch the race.

With my sisters we spent some time shopping. Amelia picked up some nice looking shades.

Amelia spent some time with her Grandfather.

And decided to give him some attitude. Clearly she is my child.

Friends of my parents had a dinner for our family the night before the baptism. Here's Amelia with Grandmother (or Grandmodge) at the dinner.

Amelia hanging with Aunt Bunny at brunch after the baptism.

Here we are at the church after the baptism. It was almost as hot that day as it was today. Silly hot as the weatherman said.

The family after the service.

Amelia also celebrated her first 4th of July. Happy birthday America. She stayed up to watch the fireworks from a friend's apartment. She was not allowed on the balcony and had to watch from inside.

She's also been practicing sitting up in her chair. And apparently has been practicing her conducting skills at the same time.

She's also been getting into watching Red Sox games. Clearly not paying attention to me and watching the game instead.

When we were in Rhode Island Matt's aunt gave Amelia a doll. She's started playing with it, mainly by sticking it in her mouth, occasionally by giving her a hug.

We're currently calling the doll "Dolly" or "Tasty." We are taking other suggestions for names.

In other news, Amelia is adjusting nicely to her babysitters. She's very comfortable with them and has been behaving for them. Teddy has even been adjusting to them as well. I'm still getting used to leaving her with someone during the day, but it's getting easier.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I don't have to tell you which photo is my favorite! Beautiful Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...sigh...such a super cutie pants :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one with your dad is a classic...the second one, a classic Rutherford. ;)

    ReplyDelete