Friday, September 16, 2011

MOVING IN!!!

The movers come in 24 hours. I'm am excited beyond words that after this weekend I will no longer be living out of a suitcase full-time. It will only be part time with my job related travels.

Matt is also very excited to be in and to have our stuff. It's the little things, like the pots and pans here aren't nearly as good as we're used to. Not that we have the greatest ever, but we don't have dorm-ready pots and pans.

I think the happiest family member to have the move complete will be Teddy. She hates the elevators, and refuses to walk to the recycling room on our way out. Now she'll have a whole new yard and house to sniff. I think a fireplace screen should be at the top of our to-buy list because I can see her sniffing in there and then sneezing soot all over the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment