Monday, November 22, 2010

Wedding #1 - Anna Gwyn and John

So I was able to get my hands on some more photos from the first wedding we went to in San Diego (thanks Anne!) so here are some of the highlights.

First, the happy couple. The bride is my cousin with her now husband towards the end of the wedding. There was much dancing and John was smart enough to try not to get in the way of the Rutherfords on the dance floor.


From the day before. Amelia, Matt, and I stopped by to say hi to my parents and sister before they went to the Rehearsal Dinner. Amelia was doing great after the plane ride. I refuse to show the picture of what I looked like. Not pretty.
From the reception:

Will and his girlfriend Courtney take advantage of the picture perfect background for an adorable picture.

My sister Anne and stepmother Mary do the same thing.

Anne, Bunny, and I before it gets too crazy. I think the craziest part of this photo is that everyone is legally able to hold the glass of wine they're holding.

Amelia enjoying herself. She made a cameo at the end of the reception and had a great time.

Also enjoyed using mom as a teething toy.

Amelia with her Grandfather and Grandmodge.

Out on the dance floor. She loved it.
While it will still be awhile till Amelia gets out and dances by herself, she proved herself a true party baby staying up till the very end of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment